- 1 Before making a buying decision, customers are looking for information. By providing the answers they seek, your business will be ahead of the competition.
- 2 Your website is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This means that people can make purchases from your site while you’re asleep and they don’t even have to leave home.
- 3 Because the internet is live, you can make pricing changes and special offers at any time. It’s very easy to let your customers know via your website or by sending out emails or newsletters to subscribers.
- 4 More people are buying goods online than ever before because it’s convenient and this trend is increasing exponentially. You should be taking full advantage of the online purchasing market.
- 5 Brand yourself and your business through social media outlets. Facebook is even bigger than Google and 500 million people use it on a daily basis. Create your own page and link it back to your website. Build up your social network and you’ll increase your business too.
- 6 You can sell gift vouchers online through your website. This is another booming trend and you’ll bring in loads of customers this way. Just ask anyone who currently uses this marketing ploy because they will vouch for its success.
- 7 YouTube is another phenomenal marketing tool. More than 50% of internet traffic comes from video clips. It’s easy to create your own clips and submit them to YouTube with links to drive customers to your website.
- 8 Article marketing and forums are great ways to get more backlinks to your site. You submit relevant articles and join forums that relate to your business and work on developing relationships with people who may then become customers.
- 9 Word-of-mouth advertising is the most powerful form there is. Give all your customers a happy experience and they’ll tell other people. People like trying out new things based on online referrals from friends or family.
- 10 Think big. The World Wide Web is a global market that’s just sitting there waiting for you to use it. So don’t let your competitors have the edge. Create a website for yourself and you’ll see just how much of an impact it will have on your business.